Tired of writing the same thing over and over again? Well, give your hands and pens a break, and get yourself what every businessman should have—custom rubber stamps. In this article I will tell you why rubber stamps are indispensable to any business environment.
- It saves time. Let’s admit it: who has the time to write his/her name and contact details on hundreds of pages of documents? Whether you are the boss in your own business or an employee receiving documents in behalf of your company, writing the same things over and over again is tiring and time-consuming—which is why there are rubber stamps. Instead of writing your name and position before signing a proposal or before giving away hundreds of handouts, you can just take out your custom rubber stamp and stamp the documents with the necessary information. This way, you will be done in minutes.
- It adds a unique touch to documents. Clients and customers appreciate the extra effort that companies and entrepreneurs put into their correspondence. Be it the company’s logo and information or your own contact details, clients appreciate that extra effort made to make them feel important. With so many companies in every area of business, clients would often not make extra effort to get in touch with that representative who forgot to leave his/her contact information. Having a custom rubber stamp with you (or your company’s) is a big help in ensuring that your potential clients know where to reach you.
- It is authentication made easier. In time-crucial environments like businesses, a day could spell the difference between getting or losing a particularly important but ill-tempered client. This is where having a document stamped “Received” or simply stamped with the date is of great importance. Make sure that you do not miss deadlines or misplace important documents by having rubber stamps for dates and for receiving copies in your work desk.
- It is inexpensive. Compared to having everything printed, contact details, dates, and company logos can be made into rubber stamps for a cheaper price, making it more environment and finances-friendly. Also, you can have several rubber stamps made and use just one stamp pad. A bottle of ink might be more expensive than a pen but one bottle can last you a long time—and by a long time, we are talking of months here. Talk about saving.
- It is portable. You probably know how difficult it is to run into a person who wants your contact details and having nothing to put a sheet of paper on while you speed-scribble the necessary information. It is more difficult when you have to do it while inside a running vehicle. The solution? Rubber stamps. You can take them anywhere and using it takes only seconds.
So instead of shelling out large sums on printing contact details and buying pens, have some custom rubber stamps made for you and your company. It is efficient, durable, and a real life-saver.